The pandemic of air fryers is everywhere. From youtube kitchen reviews to the New York times review articles, every amateur foodie to the expert raver can’t seem to get enough of them. Today we will review the best Small Digital air fryer for under $100.
And why not?
The benefits are far-reaching – spicing up the lockdown with KFC-styled chicken wings albeit 80% reduced fats. You might just hit your new year’s revolution this time. What’s more? The best buy comes with presets and default modes that let you bake, broil, dehydrate and reheat as well. So you can cook faster, crispier, and juicier guilt-free recipes.
What Size Should You Go With Small Digital Air Fryer Under $100?
When researching the market for air fryer types and sizes, you will come across a huge range promoting all sizes – from mini air fryers, compact air fryers to 10-quart, bulky air fryers. Each carries its own advantages and disadvantages. Therefore, to choose what suits you best – begin an introspection.
Ponder on questions like –
- Q. What do you want to cook in the air fryer?
- Q. How many people would it serve?
- Q. Are you comfortable cooking multiple batches?
It is crucial here to note the answers to these questions because this will help you decide on the size that fits you. It’s a head start so that you can begin the search for different types and brands.
To explain how this introspection helps you – we’ll start with an instance. Let’s suppose you are a nuclear family with you, your hubby, and the baby. After spending an exhausting day caring for the baby and working from home, you desire some tasty, healthy chicken wings but are too tired to cook.
This is where the air fryer pops in. Suddenly you recollect about a friend raving about them a few days before. So you hop on to the internet and type ‘Best air fryer to buy. Outcomes – a humungous list with all different sizes and features.
How Do You Go About Segregating the List to Find What You Need?
Now, for instance, let’s say you begin with the counter space you can spare. It is of utmost importance here to note that a larger footprint doesn’t necessarily mean more cooking space. Hence, you must look for the basket size. Another reason to look at the basket size is dishwasher compatibility. Ensure your basket can fit into the dishwasher so you don’t end up hand-washing every time.
It is essential to go for the right size here because if you end up purchasing a smaller basket and don’t wish to cook in multiple batches, you might very well overload the tray, which won’t give enough space the air to circulate. Your food will take longer to cook.
Are Small Digital Air Fryers Any Good?
Air Fryers are undeniably better than deep-frying your favorite recipes. The guarantee lies in the mechanism of frying. Air fryers use hot air for cooking your food without oil. Hence, they give a crisp texture without guilty carbs.
The trick in using an air fryer lies in the temperature and time for cooking the food. Leave it too long, and you might end up overcooking your wings. Take it out sooner, and you’ll get raw meat between your teeth. The solution lies with digital air fryers.
SMART digital air fryers use preset, default options that dynamically vary temperature for the default, specified recipe. It saves your time, lessens stress, and promotes a healthy oil-less lifestyle. Additionally, these fryers come with odor-free technologies that ensure a fumeless kitchen and easy cleaning with dishwasher-safe accessories.
If budget is constraint for you go with best air fryer under 100 dollars mentioned in this article.
How to Use a Small Air Fryer?
Oh, that’s easy as a breeze.
Step 1 – Pull out the basket, set up your food as the recipe demands. Preferably use silicon products to prevent flaking off non-stick paint.
Step 2 – Set the temperature and time. In digital air fryers, you get default modes such as broiling, frying, defrosting, roasting, grilling, and presets for various dishes like fish, chicken, and fries. All you have to do is click!
Step 3 – Finish up other chores until the food cooks.
Step 4 – You will hear a ping when your food is done. Use the drip pan to remove excess oil that drips. Seat the cooked food on a plate and toss in the dirty utensils in the dishwasher.
That’s how easy it is to use an air fryer. Most air fryers have a descriptive manual to answer all your questions like air fryer first use, air fryer before first use, whether foil can be used in the air fryer, and many more.
Below, we have compiled a detailed, comprehensive list of TOP 10 BEST SMALL DIGITAL AIR FRYERS from prominent brands like Ninja, Cosori, Gowise, and more to ensure you get value for every penny.
List Of Small Digital Air Fryer Under $100
We have listed the best small digital air fryer 2021 under $100.
Detailed Reviews Of Small Digital Air Fryer Under $100
- A good leader leads by example is rightfully proved by this Ultrean Air Fryer. As is the vision of Ultrean of a healthy lifestyle for its customers, the sleek, layman operable design paints the same picture. A simple design of this air fryer comes with fewer buttons to operate. So your syllabus is naturally less.
- Highly recommended by its customers and culinary experts, this air fryer is worth every penny and more. It ensures to preserve the juiciness and flavors of your dish without that rubbery texture. And it comes with a cookbook. So now you are prepped with what to make without having to rack the head.
- And what makes it unique is the cooking tray to footprint ratio. Despite being small, this air fryer hosts a cooking space enough to cook a meal for a couple or a family of 3. It also comes with multiple functions such as broiling, baking, and more. With a simple design that is easy to use and clean and budget-friendly, this air fryer is undoubtedly the best option on sale for you.
- Even cooking
- Less buttons
- Smaller design
- Inside tray is a great size
- Very easy to operate
- Grill insert non-stick paint flakes off
The best small air fryer to purchase, the ultrean gives a relishing, healthy meal for you and your family with the least effort. It is programmable according to your needs and can substitute for your microwave and cooker as well. Touted as a life-saver and game-changer by many happy customers, it gives you the experience of a modern, upgraded cooking lifestyle. Get the ultrean to survive the pandemic sanely!
- An air fryer that meets your expectations – the wait ends here. Along with extra crispy food, this machine’s sturdy appearance puts the ‘whoa’ in line for each of your guests. The cooking capacity is limited to a meal for 2 on a daily basis with single batches.
- It’s heavily recommended and commands a strong, loyal consumer base credited to its high-quality non-stick surface and wide range of temperatures and times.
- A machine built to perfection – this air fryer is economically friendly too. This is an appliance you wouldn’t want to put down!
- Accuracy in temperatures
- High quality non-stick
- Wide range of temperatures
- Fabulous frying
- Non-greasy dishes
- Minimal fat caught on drip pan
- Environment friendly
- Dishwasher compatible
- Lacking an internal timer for countdown
With up to 85% oil consumption reduced, this air fryer is not only worth it, but it also keeps your environment clean by reducing any fumes that can pollute the air. Its accurate temperature settings ensure to cook your food at the exact time as set by you. The design of the basket is such that it allows air to circulate and evenly heat the food. This small air fryer must be a must contender for the top “best sir fryer” spot today.
- Seldom do we rest and enjoy our hard work in this fast-paced world. Do we not deserve our deep-fried cravings even then? And the answer is, yes, we do. You do. You might ask what about the weight I put on? And here’s the answer, what weight when there is no fat! Chefman has proved its leadership in innovating and providing quality appliances to our homes, and with this segment, it targets the bachelors and spinsters out there!
- You can replace the toaster on your countertop with this multi-functional air fryer to cook toasts bagels, french fries, and more. It’s a multi-use, multi-wondrous appliance for a small family with less storage space at home.
- Can pull out food without interrupting timer
- Works very well without the need to pre-heat
- Fast cooking
- Sometimes a plastic-burning odor is encountered
For people in the tropics, this is the best option, as its small and mighty. So, instead of burning the entire house with oven heat, fry up your dinner meal fast without waiting with this one of the best compact air fryers.
- Deep-fried flavor with less oil is the norm of the kitchen parade these days. An air fryer that cuts up to 95% oil usage is just the piece for it. With its natural oil-dripping feature, you do not need to use a lot of oil with fries or wings.
- A common question is how much electricity does the air fryer consume? Though most air fryers consume lesser energy when compared to their other counterparts, the INSTAPOT consumes even lesser. With reduced cooking times, it directly cuts up to 25% of energy consumption.
- It comes with an app for 1000 recipes to cook using the air fryer – Enjoy your meal!
- Excellent rotisserie feature
- Guaranteed safety in use
- Detachable door makes cleaning very easy
- Doesn’t overcook food
- Somewhat dubious and incomplete instructions in manual
- Plastic smell fills house
This piece of INSTA lacks a tad bit in upholding the INSTA name, but it made its place into the TOP 10 BEST SMALL AIR FRYER edition this quarantine. With a few tweaks here and there, such as using lemon to squash off smell, you get pretty efficient results with this air fryer. From cupcakes to steak, you won’t need to double think about the menu this evening.
- Designed for the solo ride – this BELLA product is budget-friendly and small to give you no storage headache. The cooking tray works best with a single batch for hot air circulation.
- The versatility of this machine can amaze you. It can bake, heat, broil, and roast under one roof.
- The heating is controlled by dynamic sensors that switch off when the desired temperature is reached to prevent your food from being overcooked. This product gives you the benefits of a convection oven is much less space for a small budget.
- Economic-budget friendly
- Compact in design
- Convection style even heating
- Free of cost replacement for flawed parts
- Basket might fall off after some use
This purchase is best for a solo treat, right in your room. So, you can complete that university paper till your tasty and crispy dinner cooks. This product has been designed to reduce the need for evaluation of food while cooking. It’s easy to use with those intuitive controls and hassle-free to maintain your good health and peace of mind. This is a great, probably smallest, most economical buy.
- The aqua color catches your eye in the beginning. This mini/small air fryer can cook an entire meal for one and evening snacks for a couple. If you intend to have guests over be ready to cook in multiple batches.
- The sturdy and preventive design of the basket ensures an inner basket latched onto the outer, so when you dump hot contents onto your plate, there is no chance of the basket detaching and falling on the ground.
- The digital control allows for precise time and temperature fix, which is an upgrade from the analog.
- Easy to pop out food after cooking
- Cleaning is a breeze
- Small footprint
- Ideal for snack times and little kids
- Programmable temperature
- Manual instructions not proper – try for yourself
Even though it’s digital, the product is a tad bit obtrusive to deal with. Nonetheless, once you are comfortable with the ins and outs, it all seems to work just fine. It might require a bit more effort with shaking and stirring, but that’s called hard work, people! A little 30-sec shuffle won’t sweat you up, but it will give you delicious, mouthwatering goods in your stomach. This product would line up in the shallow end, but it’s still one of the best mini air fryers out there.
- Pork chops, tater tots, fish fillets, chicken nuggets – sounds like your kind of jam? Then hope on to the ride with this highly recommended Ninja Air Fryer. Ninja has time and again proven its expertise in designing kitchen appliances that make it a savior for its consumers.
- Cook up to 2 pounds of fries or 6 fish fillets at a time. You can also use the double tray to increase space, though you’ll have to cook longer for uniform heating.
- A lightweight appliance structure helps to cool it down faster so you won’t feel the heat while working. It is also equipped with an automatic timer to shut off subsequent by a beep, so your food doesn’t overcook.
- Counter space vs basket size ratio is the lowest among other existing manufacturers
- lightweight and easy to pull out for use
- 360deg air circulation keeps food moist but crispy
- Faster than its counterparts
- Smooth crisper plate, meat doesn’t stick
- Very easy to clean than most other similar appliances (cookie trays etc.)
- Cooking tray- 3.79ltrs capacity
- Doesn’t come with accessories like grill plates
- Plastic smell
The NINJA holds up its reputation with this smallest air fryer in its range of versatile, upgraded modern kitchen tech. Despite being a mini version, this badass can cook up to 2 lbs. of fries at a time. With its sleek, black design – the unit looks like a Darth Vader helmet, fashioning your countertop to reflect the niche! Needless to say, this one is the best mini air fryer for under 100$.
- THE BEST SMALL AIR FRYER of this century – Elite Platinum innovates to give you guilt-free indulgence in about 10 minutes with a faster hot air circulation technology that cooks the food evenly, crispy texture and packs all moisture inside.
- The 6 programmed menus do not leave space for confusion, enough to get you hooked on after one-time use. With a wide range of operating temperatures (149def to 400deg), this product protects your hands with a cool handle to transport the food when it is done.
- It is designed to eliminate painful hot oil splatters as the design supports nil oil usage. In the same spirit, the 360deg powerful air circulation increases the rate of cooking so as to reduce electricity consumption.
- digital readouts on the front, easier to read
- strong and rigid design – suction pumps/weight mechanism
- cooking lid easy to lift up and pull out
- most economic air fryer in its range
- ability to bread batter
- large cooking space without affecting effectiveness
- clean up is a breeze
- Flexible setting options
- Clear instructions
- accessible working
- doesn’t have feature to change time and temperature while cooking
The BEST SMALL AIR FRYER UNDER $100, it’s fantastic and 5-star rated by many genuine users. With a smart design, this air fryer packs a decent helping along with safety and minimum interference needed. It’s designed keeping in mind user ergonomics which works most! It also takes a step further to cook from raw batter. Such an air fryer can only be God-sent!
- With GOWise, you can be sure to eat healthily and have an upset stomach again. With optimal space for cooking, optimal speed, 8 presets to choose from; you get wild freedom to cook what your stomach desires any time you want.
- Temperatures ranging from 170deg to 400deg allow air frying to roast your meals. It also includes a recipe book to have fun with.
- The beeps of completion are so loud that you can be rest assured to be aware even if you wander into the unknown!
- Enclosed design ensures spare heat recirculated to prevent exhaust
- Little or no oil used – easier to clean
- Durable and flexible – cook anything up to 2-6 times in a day
- Temperature control to user
- Keeps flavors intact
- Beeps a lot and loudly!
- Coating on the fryer and pan flakes on use
This Gowise might come with a few setbacks to the non-stick coating, but otherwise, it does a hella good job of cooking your food the way you want. The accompanying recipe book and 8 preset ensure that you never run out of recipes to try. Perfect for an infrequent party and evening snacks!
- This bad boy here is the Red Dot 2019 winner! It is the bestseller air fryer #1 on Amazon. From the start of having your package delivered, it attracts your attention unlike any other. The packing box has been attractively designed with a handle to carry it about (smart, huh).
- With the air fryer’s design itself, its cooking box comes with a button that allows you to monitor when to separate the tray and basket for cleaning purposes. That way, you can be assured not to waste your food, spoil your mood or burn your hand while operating it.
- The accompanying recipe book comes with beautiful pictures and A PAGE FOR EVERY PLATE motto. These recipes are precise in their temperature requirements and abolish the entire concept of putting your head down and thinking. Just follow the book, and you are done! HAS THE DESIGNER BEEN PROMOTED YET???
- Beautifully designed unit
- Fantastic package of accompanying recipe book and instruction manual
- Impressive (responsive) customer service
- Unique dishes – Strawberry cream scones, Lemon butter Salmon and more
- It’s not a typical egg shape
- High quality non-stick coating
- Great for parties, great for me
- Lives up to expectations 100%
- Stays cool
- Can modify temperature and time whilst cooking
- Easy to clean, doesn’t occupy a lot of counter space
- A few accessories like silicon tongs would be great
BUY THIS if you have the budget for it. It will not be a regret and that is a guarantee. Explore endless opportunities and gratitude for tech with this purchase and start a new relationship of your family and yourself with the COSORI community to get deeper insights into the best ways to spice up your juice and fuel the camaraderie of food and you!
Buying Guide For Small Digital Air Fryer Under $100
Since most air fryers look similar, it can become a maze to pick one! Upon years of testing and experimentation, categorizing the evaluations under three vital elements of Convenience, Control, and Noise.
Convenience – A fundamental difference in air fryers is the basket size. It’s rare when the size quoted by the manufacturer matches that of the product. So double-check the basket size to ensure it can hold enough for your family with a single batch. The measure also decides how much of a particular dish can be cooked.
The dishes that are traditionally fired are the ones best suited for an air fryer. But since the growth of technology, air fryers have assimilated other functions such as baking, grilling, roasting, dehydrating, and reheating. They can be rightfully nicknamed “conventional countertop ovens.” So, apart from chicken nuggets and shrimps, you can also cook vegetables, Brussels, sprouts, and fish in your air fryer.
Another parameter to look at is the ease of cleaning. Mostly, the food being cooked ends up caged in the drip tray holes. So make sure your basket is easy to clean with hot water and detergent without flaking off. A better way to evaluate would be the nooks and crannies in a drip pan. The more they are, the higher possibility of food sticking in. So choose wisely.
Control – Nowadays, digital touchpads provide a wide range of temperature and time adjustments previously not available with analog ones. The important part of looking for here is the information labeled. It is important to note that the information is easily readable and doesn’t erase after use. So, watch for unreadable information on your fryer.
Noise – This is an important aspect of your dining table. The air fryer needs to be silent enough to make it sound like a dinner conversation and not a production factory.
Warranty – Also, make sure you check the warranty on these things. Most good manufacturers cover the product with a warranty of a year or two. But then there are also the cunning ones who try to sell it with a warranty as short as 60 days.
Covering these points should get you a price-worthy appliance at home.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Does air fryer use more electricity?
On average, the air fryer uses 1425watts of electricity. But the point to be noted here is that since they use a 360deg circulation of air to heat and cook the food, the time taken to cook is reduced, thus reducing air fryer usage and working time. So electricity consumed as compared to traditional ways is also lesser.
Q. Can I use aluminium foil with air fryer?
Yes. You can use aluminum foil in an air fryer as long as it’s not covering the entire food, or else it obstructs the airflow. Also, always have enough food on top of the foil since you don’t want it to flay all around.
Q. What are the multiple uses of air fryer?
An air fryer can be used as a toaster, a microwave, a convection oven, a dehydrator all at once. Most have various reheat, defrost, warm, dehydrate, air fry, grill, bake, roast, broil, and more.
Q. Air fryer radiation?
Air fryers do not emit radiation, but they use radiated air to circulate and heat the food. Even though air fryers are perfectly safe, you must take care not to burn your food(it can be toxic) as an air fryer reaches rapid heating in a fraction of seconds.
Q. Can I use grease with air fryer?
Though air fryers theoretically do not require any grease or oil, it is always in the best interest to brush a little on the surface of your food for that extra crispier texture.
Q. Can air fryer be used as a microwave?
Yes. You can very well use the air fryer in place of a microwave but not the other way round. Your microwave cannot brown and fry the fries to your liking, but your air fryer can defrost and reheat your food, similar to a microwave.
Conclusion On Small Digital Air Fryer Under $100
We have tried to cover it all for you, from A to Z about how to pick an air fryer, what to look for, and what the best brands are to go with.
Up until now, we hope you have clarity of which one would suit you. If not, you can check out our different editions ranging from best small air fryers under $100, best 8-quart air fryers, best 5-quart air fryers, and many more. Having a comprehensive, panoramic view should clarify any doubts left.
There are links for every one of the products mentioned above to check the manufacturer details for a product. Clicking on these links will take you to the official Amazon page directly, wherein you can keep yourself abreast of any upcoming or ongoing sales to avail the best discounts.
Last but not least, do not ever hold back on your comfort food cravings because “where there is a will, there is a way.” You are the will, and air fryers are the way. Hop on the ride, and till then, Bon Appetit!